Monday, May 07, 2007

He's Dead to Me...and He aint NO Texan.













Today I am turning in my fan membership card, my loyalty, my love ... I'm throwing it out the window as I drive down Hwy 20 out here in Sweetwater, Texas, home of the Rattlesnake Round-Up. It seemed an appropriate place for it. The legend, the icon, the idol I had so loved finally showed his true colors to me...and they weren't red, white and blue...they were pinstriped....just like a con-man should be dressed.

That certificate signifies if you are a Native Texan....meaning you were born in my glorious state. Yes...I am a bit proud of my state, that I do NOT hide. BUT I just want my New England friends to know and realize 2 things: Bush and Clemens ARE NOT NATIVE TEXANS!!!! I repeat....hell I cant even write his name again.

Today I am renouncing Roger's Texan Card....he and Andy can make out all they want. I hope the fat lard falls on his face and embarrasses himself. You Sistahs have been so patient and sweet about my love for him. You understood and loved the fact I stayed when he left...and I do appreciate it...but JEEEEEEEEEEEZUSSSSSSSS.....why didn't someone bitch SLAP ME????

By the way...his pic is down from myspace....I am contemplating what goes in its place as to my reason of WHY I am a Red Sox Fan....any suggestions???

TRUE DIEHARD RED SOX FAN

8 comments:

Ted D said...

Tex,

Your'e from Texas? Really? Never would have guessed!

Sorry about this for you Tex, I know it hurts.

Remember what Schilling said:

We DON'T need him.

Ted

Michael Leggett said...

& WILLIAM Roger Clemens actually grew up(I use that term loosely) in OHIO, not TEXAS:

One of his knicknames, given about him at a Red Sox Pub in NYC, is "The Dayton Doughnut";

& I saw Roger's "Before & After" Pictures;

He's a ROIDED Ol' Fraud;

& why is he going to the same places that Andy Pettitte always goes to?

Anonymous said...

Tex, I hope you don't mind but I changed your font color. I couldn't read your post as the font was almost the same color as the background. As a mom I know that people have to learn these types of lessons for themselves. I was wondering how I was going to cope if Roger did indeed come back to play for the Sox. Now I can keep disliking him.

Tex said...

np cruiser bout the color. Im in the habit of using that color for my own blog...thought Id grown all up and wouldnt have lessons to learn anymore...boy was I wrong

Anonymous said...

Josh Beckett is a Texan too, and a much more worthy role model.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you TEX on ROGER!

The Triumphant Red Sox Fan said...

"JEEEEEEEEEEEZUSSSSSSSS.....why didn't someone bitch SLAP ME????"

I tried, you goofball! But you were all, "He's from Texas, yada, yada, yada." I hate to say I told you so, but... Oh wait, I *LOVE* to say I told you so.

Tex said...

your lips keep moving KellyJ but all I hear is "blah blah blah!" :)