Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Where oh Where Have All My Sox Sistahs gone?


Where oh Where

have all my Sox Sistahs gone??

Oh where oh where can they be?

With their blogging cut short

And their faces so long,


Oh where oh where can they be?
With all the razzing I got from the confusion of me beginning my blogging lessons, I think it is with my pleasure that I post the 1st post AFTER the cleanup. Christmas has come and gone. My favorite gift was spending Christmas morning eating breakfast at The Waffle House in my pj's with my sis and her family.
NOW Where ARE the other Sox Sistahs??? or are they not invited?

4 comments:

The Triumphant Red Sox Fan said...

You went to Waffle House on Christmas morning in your pajamas?!? Good God, you never cease to amaze me.

:)

Tex said...

I THOUGHT you'd be AMAZED that I got here before the OTHERS???

The Triumphant Red Sox Fan said...

I'm not the least bit surprised that after all the trouble you went through trying to sign up here in the first place, that you got your ass back here after the migration.

What I am surprised at is the image of your pajama-clad self in a Waffle House. On Christmas morning.

Tex said...

did you see it? It's over on my blog