Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Why don't the Red Sox wear red socks?

Apologies to those of you who've heard me lament about this before but this seriously bothers me! Especially in the case of certain long-time red socks wearers like my boy Trot. All the sudden this year he's NOT wearing them? WHY NOT? So we've got 'Tek and Timlin and J.T. Snow on our current roster who sport the red socks. Anyone else? In years past we had Millar and Bellhorn and even Manny yanked up those 3-sizes-too-big leggin's every now and then to flash some red, much to my delight! But these days the red is few and far between.

Can anyone get ahold of Trot for me and ask him why he decided to pull his pants down? Err, his pant legs, that is.

3 comments:

Soxcruiser said...

I'm with you all the way on the red socks thing. It has bothered me since I was little that they didn't wear red socks. Now some of them actually do wear red socks but I wish they all did. I also adore it when they wear the high sock look.

Beazer said...

How do we know their Sox aren't red? Maybe they ARE red under those long-ass pants?

I dig the sox being shown too...I think they should make it part of the uniform.

Katie said...

I LOVE the high socks